Friday, August 22, 2014

Intro

So foolishly I purchased a Mini Van on Ebay without seeing it!

I always wanted a minivan and I needed another van for a project in 2012

So I won the auction - got the train to Rochdale, purchased the mini, drove to the post office - Taxed it and then drove back to Bracknell on only three cylinders!!

A set of HT leads later and it was running OK but not stopping - so off it went to the garage and discs where fitted on the front - rather than the original drums.

Lots of fun driving this for the first year but my toy needs lots of work.
It would appear that originally this was a club-man estate and the rear windows have had metal panels crudely welded in and then filler shaped to look like real panels!!

and the front grill and wings are not the Clubman shape:
But I am not a mini purist and just want to have some fun.

This blog is to encourage me to do some work on the mini and get it back on the road.
I will try to keep this blog up to date with my progress and thoughts . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment